Welcome to Bainbridge Island Sportsmen’s Club
Thanksgiving & Christmas Dinners for Island Seniors
It’s coming soon and we need your help.
You have to give up one special day to help out but what a great way
to give back to those in our community. If you can help
please contact Jack Air at 707-953-0602 and thanks.
About our club:
The club was formed in 1929 by a group of hunters, fishers
and conservationists. Since its founding the club has expanded its role and
offers its services to the community at large.
The club focuses on four key areas:
- Preserving the club and property as a cherished historical institution and site
- Promoting community activities and participation
- Encouraging family activities and providing supporting venues
- Providing a safe environment for sporting activities
In concurrence with our mission stated above we encourage our members
to protect the environment and natural resources so as to foster public respect
of those elements of the world we all share.
Sporting Activities currently offered:
- Archery Range Practice and Lessons on a Sheltered Fully-Lighted Shooting Line
- Pistol Range with a variety of Lessons for Men, Women and Kids of all ages
- Shotgun Sports: American Trap & 5-Stand on Fully-Lighted Trap Range
- Rifle Range: 100 yard range currently undergoing renovation
Coming Soon . . .
- Sept 23 – General Membership Mtg – 7PM
– Proudly Serving Bainbridge Island and Kitsap County for 86 Years –